Infinity Wi-Fi Service
Infinity Wireless access is a wireless (Wi-Fi) access service for employees and guests of Infinity Networks Security Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries. The service will allow computers or other WiFi-enabled devices to connect to the internet and/or the corporate network. By choosing to use the service, the user agrees to abide by the Term of Service (below). All relevant Group IT rules, regulations and policies apply, including but not limited to, the Infinity Networks Security Sdn Bhd IT Security Policy.
Acceptable Use of the Service
Although WiFi Service provides free flow of information via the corporate network and Internet, your access to the Service is conditioned on legal and appropriate use of the Service. Your use of the Service and any activities conducted online through WiFi shall not violate any applicable law or regulation or the rights of Infinity Networks Security Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries.
The use of the Service for the following activities is prohibited:
Spamming and Invasion of Privacy
Sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet using the Service or using the Service for activities that invade another's' privacy.
Intellectual Property Right Violations
Engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including patents, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or any other proprietary right of any third party.
Obscene or Indecent Speech or Materials
Using Guest and corporate network to advertise, solicit, transmit, store, post, display, or otherwise make available obscene or indecent images or other materials. IT team will notify and fully cooperate with law enforcement if it becomes aware of any use of the Service in any connection with any unlawful and illegal activities by the user.
Defamatory or Abusive Language
Using the Service to transmit, post, upload, or otherwise making available defamatory, harassing, abusive, or threatening material or language that encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or harasses another.
Forging of Headers
Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the message.
Accessing illegally or without authorization computers, accounts, equipment or networks belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security measures of another system. This includes any activity that may be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration, including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or other information gathering activity.
Distribution of Internet Viruses, Trojan Horses, or Other Destructive Activities
Distributing information regarding the creation of and sending Internet viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, pinging, flooding, mailbombing, or denial of service attacks. Also, activities that disrupt the use of or interfere with the ability of others to effectively use the Node or any connected network, system, service, or equipment.
Facilitating a Violation of this Agreement of Use
Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software product, product, or service that is designed to violate this Agreement, which includes the facilitation of the means to spam, initiation of pinging, flooding, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, and piracy of software.
Other Illegal Activities
Using the Service in violation of applicable law and regulation, including, but not limited to, advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards, pirating software, or making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services.
The sale, transfer, or rental of the WiFi Service to customers, clients or other third parties, either directly or as part of a service or product created for resale.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- For the purpose of this Clause, “Data Processor”, “Data Subject”, “Data User”, “Personal Data” and “Process” shall each have the same meaning as set out in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010; and “Data Protection Legislation” means the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and all applicable laws and regulations relating to processing of personal data and privacy, including where applicable the guidance and codes of practice registered with or issued by the Personal Data Protection Commissioner.
- With respect to the parties' rights and obligations under this Agreement, the parties agree that the Customer is the Data User and that the Contractor is the Data Processor.
- The Contractor shall:
- Process the Personal Data only in accordance with instructions from the Customer (which may be specific instructions or instructions of a general nature as set out in this Agreement or as otherwise notified by the Customer to Contractor during the Term of this Agreement);
- Process the Personal Data only to the extent, and in such manner, as is necessary for the provision of the Service or as is required by law or any regulatory bodies;
- take practical steps to protect the Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction;
- take all steps to ensure the reliability of any of the Contractor’s employees, servants, staff, agents or sub-contractors who have access to the Personal Data;
- obtain prior written consent from the Customer in order to transfer the Personal Data to any of its sub-contractors or affiliates for the provision of the service in respect of the Project;
- ensure that all the Contractor’s employees, servants, staff, agents or sub-contractors required to access the Personal Data are informed of the confidential nature of the Personal Data and comply with the obligations set out in this Clause 3;
- ensure that none of Contractor’s employees, servants, staff, agents or sub-contractors publish, disclose or divulge any of the Personal Data to any third party unless directed in writing to do so by the Customer;
- notify the Customer within the next business day if it receives:
- a request from a Data Subject to have access to that person’s Personal Data; or
- a complaint or request relating to the Customer’s obligations under the Data Protection Legislation;/provide the Customer’s with full cooperation and assistance in relation to any complaint or request made, including by:
- providing the Customer with full details of the complaint or request;
- complying with a data access request within the relevant timescales set out in the Data Protection Legislation and in accordance with the Customer’s instructions;
- providing the Customer with any Personal Data it holds in relation to a Data Subject (within the timescales required by the Customer); and
- providing the Customer with any information requested by the Customer;
- permit the Customer or its representatives to inspect and audit Contractor’s data Processing activities (and/or those of its agents, subsidiaries and sub-contractors) and comply with all requests or directions by the Customer to enable the Customer to verify and/or procure that the Contractor is in full compliance with its obligations under this Agreement;
- provide a written description of the technical and organizational methods employed by the Contractor for processing the Personal Data (within the timescales required by the Customer ); and/not Process or otherwise transfer any Personal Data outside Malaysia.
- The Contractor shall comply at all times with the Data Protection Legislation and shall not perform its obligations under this Agreement in such a way as to cause the Customer to breach any of its applicable obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
Changes In WiFi Terms of Service; Termination
IT may modify or terminate the WiFi Service and these Terms of Service and any accompanying policies, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any user or any third party.
IT reserve the right to terminate your use of the WiFi service, for any reason, and without notice.
You agree that you are responsible for providing security measures that are suited for your intended use of the WiFi Service. For example, you shall take full responsibility for taking adequate measures to safeguard your data from loss.
SECURITY WARNING AND DISCLAIMER
WARNING: There are potentially serious security issues with any computer connected to the Internet without the appropriate protection, ranging from viruses, worms and other programs that can damage the user's computer, to attacks on the computer by unauthorized or unwanted third parties. By using this service, you acknowledge and knowingly accept the potentially serious risks of accessing the Internet over the Infinity Networks Security Sdn Bhd and its subsidiaries. corporate network. It is recommended that users take steps to protect their own computer system, such as making sure that the anti-virus software is up to date and refraining yourself from accessing malicious websites. If you’re unsure, please contact IT @ +60378766677.
You acknowledge and agree that YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
By using the WiFi Service, you also agree to all terms set forth in the following Disclaimer.
Service provided “AS IS”. This Service provides access to the Internet on an “as is” basis with all risks inherent in such access. The providers of the Service make no warranty that the Service or that any information, software, or other material accessible on the Service is free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components. By connecting, the user acknowledges and accepts the risks associated with access to the Internet.
II. Service provided “AS AVAILABLE”. The Service is provided on an “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, including but not limited to vagaries of weather, disruption of service, acts of God, warranties of title, noninfringement, NOR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No advice or information given by the providers, affiliates, or contractors of the service or their respective employees shall create such a warranty.
III. Indemnity. Under no circumstances shall the providers of the Service, or affiliates, agents, or contractors thereof, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages that result in any way from user’s use of or inability to use the Service or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or user’s reliance on or use of information, services or merchandise provided on or through the Service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the providers of the Service, including affiliates, agents, and contractors thereof, from any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost, or expense (including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or related to your use of the Service, any materials downloaded or uploaded through the Service, any actions taken by you in connection with your use of the Service, any violation of any third party's rights or an violation of law or regulation, or any breach of this agreement.